How to Design and Easily Automate Fraud Fighting Analytics
Fraud AnalyticsOrganizations generate an enormous amount of transactional and attribute-based data every day. This creates a need for an effective and efficient solution for analyzing the data to uncover potential fraud, waste and abuse. Learn how your organization can take a proactive approach to fraud detection and prevention using forensic data analytics.
- What is data analytics?
- Common areas of application
- Case study examples of data analytics in action
- Discussion on how data analytics can help you
- Learn how to apply the latest analytic techniques to detect fraud (expert advice)
- Learn how to design agile exception reports that users like and finance executives love
- Find simple ways to delegate exception analytics and reports to stakeholders
Jeremy Clopton, CPA, CFE, ACDA, CIPA
Director at Upstream Academy. Faculty, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE).
Dustin Lewis, CISA, ACDA
Former, Sr. Advisor, Data Analytics, Arbutus
Arbutus, in partnership with AuditNet, presents series of engaging webinars with live Q&A. Insightful demonstrations and informative content presented by Arbutus Customers, Consultants and Data Analytics subject matter experts.