Improve the Performance of Your Audit Analytics Program
Break through barriers and drive more value from your data analytics program
Learn how to combine audit-specific analytics with data visualization tools to drive improved performance, better outcomes and more business value. The majority of internal audit departments don’t believe they’re utilizing data analytics effectively. One aspect of better utilization is to combine the strengths of two or more audit software applications to achieve superior results.
In 90 minutes, you'll come away knowing:
- Why data-driven auditing can save time and increase audit assurance, coverage and quality.
- Learn to distinguish between exploratory and confirmatory queries and how Arbutus & visual reporting tools like Tableau can work together to streamline internal audit data prep & analysis.
- Why methodology is so important.
- Understanding a repeatable process for brainstorming, documenting query design features and cross-referencing data queries.
- Step through specific examples of this approach that showcase how finance and audit professionals can surface previously unidentified findings in accordance with accounting policy.
Arbutus, in partnership with AuditNet, presents series of engaging webinars with live Q&A. Insightful demonstrations and informative content presented by Arbutus Customers, Consultants and Data Analytics subject matter experts.